Optometrists near Somerville, Victoria
Somerville is a suburb located on the Mornington Peninsula, Victoria, Australia. It is known for its relaxed atmosphere and beautiful beaches. Spectacle Warehouse Optometrists is located in the suburb of Frankston, which is also located on the Mornington Peninsula. Here is a guide on how to get from Somerville to Spectacle Warehouse Optometrists in Frankston.
Here are some points of interest in and around Somerville:
- Western Port Bay: Western Port Bay is a large bay located near Somerville. It is home to a variety of aquatic life and offers a range of recreational activities, such as fishing, boating, and birdwatching.
- Somerville Shopping Centre: The Somerville Shopping Centre is a popular destination for shopping and dining. It is home to a few stores and restaurants, as well as a cinema.
- Western Port Marina: The Western Port Marina is in the nearby town of Hastings. It is a popular destination for boating enthusiasts and offers a range of services, such as boat storage and repairs.
- Western Port Historical Society Museum: The Western Port Historical Society Museum is in the nearby town of Hastings. It is a small museum that showcases the history of the Western Port region and offers a range of exhibits and displays.
- Tooradin Estate Wines: Tooradin Estate Wines is a winery located in the nearby town of Tooradin. It is known for its beautiful gardens and range of local wines.
Overall, there are many points of interest to explore in and around Somerville. Whether you prefer the natural beauty of Western Port Bay or the convenience of the Somerville Shopping Centre, there is something for everyone in this relaxed and beautiful suburb.
Directions to Spectacle Warehouse Optometrists Frankston
By Car: One way to get from Somerville to Spectacle Warehouse Optometrists is by car. The drive takes about 20 minutes to half an hour, depending on traffic. To get there, you can take the Western Port Highway and then turn onto Frankston-Flinders Road. This route will take you directly to Frankston.
Public Transport: If you prefer to take public transportation, you can catch a bus from Somerville to Frankston. To plan your trip, you can use the Journey Planner tool on the Public Transport Victoria (PTV) website or App. According to the PTV website, the quickest route involves catching the bus route 781 from Somerville to Frankston. The bus ride takes about 30 to 40 minutes and departs from the Somerville Shopping Centre, which is located in the town centre. There is also a train station located in Somerville, but the journey time may be longer by train.
Upon arriving in Frankston, you can catch a taxi or walk to Spectacle Warehouse Optometrists. The optometrists is located at 44 Wells Street, Frankston, which is about a 10-minute walk from the town centre. Alternatively, you can catch a bus from the Frankston Bus Interchange.
About Spectacle Warehouse
Spectacle Warehouse Optometrists is a leading provider of eye health care services in Frankston and the surrounding areas like Somerville. The optometrists offer a range of services, including eye exams, glasses and contact lens fitting. They also have a wide range of designer frames and sunglasses available for purchase for men, women, and children.
Overall, getting from Somerville to Spectacle Warehouse Optometrists in Frankston is easy by car or public transportation. Whether you choose to drive or take the bus, you will be able to reach your destination in about half an hour.